top navigation

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 2 (part 1)

Today was greeeeeat, like seriously!



In the morning we ate at IHOP and all had delicious and fulfilling! I had strawberry french toast!

 



We called my wonderful uncle John and he said that he was mad at us that we're going to universal so he said to come and visit his park, DISNEY! So he gave us free tickets to Disney world, I'm so happy he gave them to us because Perry's Florida experience just got 10x better.



Well, we arrived to universal studiso and it wasn't that crowded that much but it was still a bit crowded. We went passed all the other parks and headed towards Hogwarts.

 


We road every ride there man, I was freaked out the entire time. Urgh and Perry was not helping at all because he's not afraid of heights he just enjoyed himself and pushing me to ride different things.



The first thing we did was the Three dragons challenge. OH GOD. Fuck that was so scary oh man but it was very smooth which was nice but I had to close my eyes. So scary!

(No pics, was so intimidating that I forgot)

Well after that we rode the Hippogriff ride and it was nice but I was in the front row. So scary!! I kept my eyes open but my eyes watered and it looked like I was crying(I was...)

 

We then rode the Harry Potter 3D experience ride. IT WAS GREAT!(super short though...:c) I love indoor roller coasters  But the line was like forever but we kept walking the entire time.


No comments:

Post a Comment