top navigation

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 2 (part 2)

After the rides we venture to buy things. I didn't get much only some butter beer (Which was good but just butterscotch and cream soda) and the 100 flavor jelly beans.
 



Mom and dad went off to the bar to take a break so me, my bro and perry head to the arcade because it was super crowded.
OH MAN, FUCKING PERRY! He enjoyed himself too much while he and steven played air hockey, I felt nostalgic and saw a ddr machine and thought I'll play for a bit for fun. He saw me play (which really embarrassed me >.<)and saw I was pretty good and wanted to join. THIS motherfucker made me play 6 songs in a row after walking 4 hours at the park and he just wanted to play forever.(WHAT MONSTER HAVE I UNLEASHED????) He even got my bro to play with him god he was obsessed, so I had dragged him away and played some pinball.

 
We then went to the hotel and rest forever and ate yummy Italian food.



Me and perry had the longest conversation about naruto everrrrr. Haha it was so funny! He hates sasuke so much, like with a passion man, he sayssasuke's so stupid and gets his powers for no reason. Was great man.
This day was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment