top navigation

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bodyline Review

(Sorry for the crappy images >.<)
ok this is my second bodyline purchase!

I bought it 2 items from them and I am pretty satisfied.
I ordered EMS Tuesday night 2/4
Shipped 2/7
Arrived 2/10
I live in Georgia so it was pretty fast (for me at least)



First Item is L482 a Pink cinderella bunny skirt. I thought this was super cute my favorite story is Cinderella and I love rabbits and it looks so well together too!


Color: 5/5
Quality:4/5 (lace has a bit of tearing)
Fit: 3/5 (a bit tight)

Next I got a rabbit blouse, that's a bit ita but It goes with the coord!L009.




Color: 4/5 (matches the skirt's beige perfectly)
Quality:5/5
Fit:5/5

1 comment:

  1. Finally! I found someone who bought the pink version! I've been debating whether or not to get this skirt in pink because on the website the pink looks washed out and the print at the bottom looked awkward. I'm glad that it looks so much better "in real life" compared to the stock photo.

    ReplyDelete