top navigation

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Just bought my first lolita dress

*sigh* from bodyline hopefully it'll be good or I'll just return it...

The dress I got was this(in black):



this (in offwhite):


this:


and finally this(in cream):



I'm planning on reviewing the items I get on my blog.
This is a birthday gift to myself, I can't really afford lolita but I got a raise recently/got birthday money and decided to finally buy one. 

But finding one that'll fit me was hard though, I'm a tall black girl(with a big butt but tiny waist) so I had to find a dress long enough and that ties in the back. 

I'm planning to do kuro and classic lolita because it can become casual or dressy and I'll use it other than cons. Super nervous about it though my mom and my boyfriend thinks it's super cute so they give me encouragement too.

okie thats it blahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment